Nbr. 79-5, September 2016
- Badges of Modern Slavery
- Corporate Mobility and Company Law
- Discrimination, Freedom, and Intentions
- Interdiction and Indoctrination: The Counter‐Terrorism and Security Act 2015
- Jean Thomas, Public Rights, Private Relations, Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2015, 288 pp, hb, £60.00
- Judges and Politics: The Parliamentary Contributions of the Law Lords 1876–2009
- Steven Ratner, The Thin Justice of International Law: a Moral Reckoning of the Law of Nations, Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2015, 471 pp, hb £50.00.
- The Reasonable Expectation of Privacy and the Criminal Suspect
- Vicarious Liability and Non‐Delegable Duty for Child Abuse in Foster Care: A Step Too Far?