Nbr. 80-1, January 2017
- Cathryn Costello, The Human Rights of Migrants and Refugees in European Law, Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2016, 356 pp, hb £60.00.
- Dishonest Assistance and Accessory Liability
- Legislating Dangerously: Bad Samaritans, Good Society, and the Heroism Act 2015
- Liav Orgad, The Cultural Defence of Nations: A Liberal Theory of Majority Rights, Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2016, 273 pp, hb £50.00.
- Lizzie Barmes, Bullying and Behavioral Conflict at Work: The Duality of Individual Rights, Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2015, xx +320 pp, hb £70.00.
- Public‐Private Arbitration and the Public Interest under English Law
- Stephen Weatherill, Law and Values in the European Union, Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2016, 480 pp, pb £29.99.
- The Consumer as the Empirical Measure of Trade Mark Law
- The Negligence Standard: Political Not Metaphysical
- The Proper Purpose Rule as a Constraint on Directors’ Autonomy – Eclairs Group Limited v JKX Oil & Gas plc
- The Strasbourg Court and Indirect Race Discrimination: Going Beyond the Education Domain
- Thomas Poole, Reason of State: Law, Prerogative and Empire, Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 2016, xi + 302 pp, hb £72.00.