Nbr. 80-2, March 2017
- Arguing a fortiori
- Law and Finance in Emerging Economies: Germany and Britain 1800–1913
- MWB Business Exchange Centres Ltd: The Practical Benefit Doctrine Marches On
- Neil Duxbury, Viscount Kilmuir: A Vignette, Oxford: Hart Publishing, 2015, 135 + ix, hb £25.00.
- Nigel D. White, The Cuban Embargo under International Law: El Bloqueo, Abingdon and New York: Routledge, 2015, 208 pp, hb £95.00, pb £34.99.
- Some Reflections on the Proof–based Theory of Legal Exceptions
- Taking Abortion Rights Seriously: Whole Woman's Health v Hellerstedt
- The Autonomy Rationale for Religious Freedom
- The Health and Social Care Act 2008 (Regulated Activities) Regulations 2014: A Litany of Fundamental Flaws?
- The Legally Disruptive Nature of Climate Change