Nbr. 1-3, July 1997
- Admissibility of Spent Convictions in Civil Cases: Thomas v Commissioner of Police for the Metropolis
- Facing Facts: The Teaching of Fact Construction in University Law Schools
- Practising Safe Hearsay: Surrender May Be Inevitable, but Shouldn't We Take Precautions?
- Production of Confidential Records Held by a Third Party via Witness Summons in Sexual Offence Proceedings
- Review: Supergrasses: A Study in Anti-Terrorist Law Enforcement in Northern Ireland
- The Hearsay Rule and Confessions Relied upon by the Defence: R v Myers