Nbr. 11-4, December 2020
- Book review: Fundamental Rights and Mutual Trust in the Area of Freedom, Security and Justice: A Role for Proportionality?
- Book review: The Needed Balances in EU Criminal Law: Past, Present and Future
- Norm diffusion as a tool to uphold and promote EU values and interests: A case study on the EU Japan Mutual Legal Assistance Agreement
- Remedies for breaches of prisoners’ rights in the European Prison Rules
- Roboski and procedural rules: How the truth about a massacre was buried in the pages of history
- What model for extradition between Hong Kong and mainland China? A comparison between the 2019 (withdrawn) amendment to Hong Kong extradition law and the European Arrest Warrant