Nbr. 34-3, July 2019
- Assessing strategic policy transfer in Romanian Public Management
- Delegation in EU merger control: The determinants of referrals to national competition authorities (2004–2012)
- Designing policies in uncertain contexts: Entrepreneurial capacity and the case of the European Emission Trading Scheme
- From entitled citizens to nudged consumers? Re-examining the hallmarks of health citizenship in the light of the behavioural turn
- Policy transfer in a corporatist context: Agents, adjustments and continued innovation
- The Westminster system under the Cameron coalition: ‘Promiscuous partisanship’ or institutional resilience?
- Welfare, innovation capacity, and economic performance: Evidence from American federalism