M2 Banking & Credit News (BCN)
- Normans Media Ltd.
- Publication date:
- COPYRIGHT Normans Media Ltd.
- Normans Media Ltd. (40693)
- Hartford announces profit increase.
- Sun Finance exceeds loan target.
- Robinhood shares drop in value on debut.
- Northern Ireland citizens to be given non-reusable plastic debit cards.
- Mauritius Commercial Bank signs loan deal with Bank of Kigali.
- Flock raises funding.
- National Australia Bank launches share buyback programme.
- Credit Suisse hires new CRO.
- Frost Bank sees increase in consumer current accounts numbers.
- Nomura appoints veteran from Bank of Singapore.
- Leucadia Asset Management enters into strategic relationship with Dymon Asia Capital.
- OTC Markets Group acquires Qaravan to boost market data services offerings.
- Gold Coast Bancorp shareholders approve merger with Investors Bancorp.
- Platte River Equity acquires interest in Sherrill.
- Scribd invests USD 58m in Spectrum Equity-led financing round to support continued growth.
- PPRO strengthens position local payments platform with acquisition of allpago.
- Sun Life approved to increase number of shares in repurchase.
- MUFG Investor Services names executive director of business development.
- SEB names new head of Baltic division.
- National Cooperative Bank provides SBA loan to support future site of Fredericksburg Food Co-op.