M2 Banking & Credit News (BCN)
- Normans Media Ltd.
- Publication date:
- COPYRIGHT Normans Media Ltd.
- Normans Media Ltd. (56697)
- Nationwide uses banks on wheels to help people switch.
- Companies launch platform to encourage UK CBDC.
- Creditspring launches Step.
- Monit enters into JAM FINTOP agreement.
- N26 completes new financing round.
- Binance to shut down yuan trading services.
- AltPayNet forms UnionPay partnership.
- CARDNET announces GreenLake partnership.
- Eftpos enters into partnerships to launch QR code payments.
- Billtrust announces iController takeover.
- Gold Coast Bancorp shareholders approve merger with Investors Bancorp.
- MUFG Investor Services names executive director of business development.
- Leucadia Asset Management enters into strategic relationship with Dymon Asia Capital.
- Landmark Credit Union names new chief experience officer to leadership team.
- CIT expands community Association Banking Business with Three Key Hires.
- National Cooperative Bank provides SBA loan to support future site of Fredericksburg Food Co-op.
- Platte River Equity acquires interest in Sherrill.
- EnTrust Global exceeds USD 1.1bn milestone in investment capital raised with Blue Ocean Maritime Strategy.
- PPRO strengthens position local payments platform with acquisition of allpago.
- OTC Markets Group acquires Qaravan to boost market data services offerings.