Vol. 21 Nbr. 2-3, June 2013
- Editorial policy statement.
- Blue Labour, One Nation Labour, and the lessons of history.
- Austerity politics and the public household.
- Beyond living with capitalism: the Labour Party, macroeconomics, and political economy since 1994.
- Where is the (British) centre left now on macro policy?
- The spirit of '45? Austerity then and now.
- The politics of predistribution: Jacob Hacker interviewed by Ben Jackson and Martin O'Neill.
- The British economy: a crisis of Anglo-liberal capitalism?
- Trade unionism after the crash: Frances O'Grady interviewed by Sarah Hutchinson and Florence Sutcliffe Braithwaite.
- How should we tax wealth? Lessons from the 1970s.
- Labour's kryptonite? The lessons of the Bullock Commission on industrial democracy.
- Building a better politics.
- Why is the middle so 'squeezed'? Explaining long-term causes of job polarisation in Britain.
- A Europe of progress and prosperity: social democracy setting off towards the European elections.
- Economics after the crisis, and the crisis in economics.
- Bringing welfare and immigration policy together.
- Deciding what equality means.
- Nineteenth-century Marx.