Vol. 22 Nbr. 3-4, September - September 2014
- Modern money and the escape from austerity.
- The upas tree: the over-development of London and the under-development of Britain.
- Clement Attlee and the foundations of the British welfare state.
- Miraculous Germany: changing perceptions of German economic performance.
- Capitalism, neo-liberalism and democracy: Wolfgang Streeck.
- The limits of neo-liberalism.
- Inequality and what to do about it: Thomas Piketty.
- The role of ideas in a revival of social democracy: the case of the Australian Labor Party.
- Harold Wilson's rhetoric: revisiting the Wilsonian language of renewal.
- The problem of riches.
- Strategies for social democratic surrender?
- Pettit's republic.
- An unsayable truth: time for Britain to reconsider the euro.