The Chronicle (Newscastle upon Tyne, England)
- MGN Ltd.
- Publication date:
- COPYRIGHT MGN Ltd.
- MGN Ltd. (62332)
- Piers Morgan's five shock claims about Meghan and Harry in bombshell US interview; The former Good Morning Britain host took aim at Meghan and Harry in his chat with American presenter Tucker Carlson on Monday.
- Princess Diana would be 'horrified' by Harry and William fallout, Piers Morgan claims; Piers Morgan gave an interview to Tucker Carlson on Fox Nation in the US -and he didn't hold back as he gave his opinions on Harry and Meghan.
- Peacocks stores and 2,000 jobs to be saved after fashion chain bought out of administration; The chain was part of retail mogul Philip Day's Edinburgh Woollen Mill (EWM) fashion empire which collapsed in November last year.
- How lockdown changes on April 12 -pubs, holidays, gyms, haircuts and visiting relatives; Step 2 of the roadmap out of lockdown kicks in on Monday, which will allow many businesses to open for the first time since early January.
- GMB's Laura Tobin delivers bleak forecast for pubs re-opening leaving viewers gutted; Good Morning Britain weather presenter Laura had some bad news about the current cold spell of weather.
- Life will not go back to normal after June 21 , SAGE scientists say; Government advisors have warned that despite the success of the vaccination programme, it isn't 'good enough' to see all restrictions lifted -and social distancing will remain.
- Piers Morgan savages Alex Beresford by branding him a 'stand in weather man' in US interview; Piers Morgan had some choice words for his former GMB colleague Alex Beresford in his explosive Fox interview.
- Ben Shephard 'not coping' with Tipping Point rule as he returns to set of quiz show; Tipping Point host Ben Shephard has opened up about one of the strict rules in place as filming resumes.
- GMB's Adil Ray divides viewers as he hosts show and snaps at Kate Garraway; Adil Ray was back to host Good Morning Britain on Easter Monday alongside colleague Kate Garraway.
- Asda and Morrisons issue urgent food recalls over health fears including salmonella; As the two supermarket giants launch the recall notices the Food Standards Agency issues an alert to customers about the products.
- Public Health England advice on coronavirus (Covid -19); The latest guidance from Public Health England, Public Health Agency in Northern Ireland, Public Health Wales and Health Protection Scotland.
- Newcastle United recruitment under Graham Carr: Here's every transfer since 2010 - does his record stack up? Newcastle United's recruitment is in focus today - does Graham Carr's record stand up to scrutiny?
- The wicked brutes locked up for terrorising their partners - and the ones who walked free; These are the men sentenced for terrorising their partners and former lovers at Newcastle Crown Court in 2019 so far.
- Over the Limit Campaign: We name and shame North East Christmas drink drivers; Boozed-up and behind the wheel, these are the drivers that could have become killers.
- Pumpkin-inspired recipes: North East nutritionist's top 10 recipes to try this Halloween; Former GB athlete-turned-nutritionist Stacey Smith, of Blaydon, runs through her healthiest pumpkin recipes for you to try at home.
- GCSE Results 2015: Northumberland schools share lists of pupils' successes; Are you or your friends and family in the list of Northumberland students' 2015 exam results?
- Great North Run 2015: Brendan Foster on doping in athletics, Mo Farah and the world's favourite run; Brendan Foster talks about celebrating Usain Bolt's win and how the Great North Run is officially the biggest run in the world once more.
- Football for fitness: One Newcastle teacher's bid to get himself - and others - in shape; As part of the Just Play FA scheme, Newcastle teacher Richard Stephenson launched his own Friday night football team.
- Murderers, joyriders and gunmen: 20 criminals jailed in the North East in July; We look at some of the crooks put behind bars by judges in the North East last month, they include predatory football coach George Ormond.
- Businessman walks free from court despite [pounds sterling]750,000 mortgage fraud; Paul Casey, who obtained eight mortgages under false pretences in a buy to let scam, was spared prison at Newcastle Crown Court.