The Chronicle (Newscastle upon Tyne, England)
- MGN Ltd.
- Publication date:
- COPYRIGHT MGN Ltd.
- MGN Ltd. (113245)
- Newcastle Airport announces Duty Free sale with discounts up to 50% off; A four-day World Duty Free Airport Sale will run in November, with pre-Christmas savings to be made on jewellery, perfume, cosmetics and toys.
- ITV's Christine Lampard put on spot by guest over Lorraine Kelly absence; ITV presenter Christine Lampard was quizzed by a Lorraine guest on where main host Lorraine Kelly was.
- Currys launches pre-Black Friday sales on energy-efficient appliances -reductions on air fryers, washing machines, kettles and more; There are more than 140 appliances reduced in the sale.
- Go North East bus strikes: Workers to vote on 'milestone' pay offer as indefinite walkout looms; Go North East workers will vote on a new pay deal put forward by the company, ahead of a continuous walkout that is due to begin this Saturday.
- Parents warned to look out for six signs of contagious virus in children; New figures released by the UK Health Security Agency show that respiratory syncytial virus numbers have soared.
- Newcastle United hit by triple injury blow as problems mount up for Magpies; Eddie Howe will dust himself down before assessing a spate of injuries suffered before and during Champions League encounter with Borussia Dortmund.
- Hartlepool pervert who sent sexually explicit videos and images to undercover officer posing as a boy jailed; Jasonn Harrison, 54, believed he was speaking to a teen boy but was actually speaking to police.
- Seven charged as part of South Shields kidnapping probe after alleged victims 'held against their will' and assaulted; Six men and one woman have been charged with a series of offences.
- Shearer hat-trick and Ameobi's Champions League heroics among Newcastle's proud German record; The Magpies face Bundesliga opposition in Borussia Dortmund tonight but have a good record against sides from Germany.
- Strictly's Bobby Brazier target of 'overmarked' claims by former pro Brendan Cole; Strictly Come Dancing star Bobby Brazier has come under fire from former BBC pro Brendan Cole over his scores on the show.
- New Year Honours list 2022 in full: Chris Whitty, Daniel Craig, Tom Daley and Joanna Lumley honoured; England's chief medical officer Prof Chris Whitty has been given a knighthood as the battle against Covid continues while a number of sporting heroes and actors also make the list.
- Full Queen's Birthday Honours list 2022: Every OBE, MBE, BEM, CBE and other award on the list; As the Jubilee approaches, the worthy individuals singled out for a Royal honour have been named.
- Locked up: The North East criminals put behind bars in April 2022; Paedophiles, violent attackers and arsonists among those to be handed custodial sentences by crown court judges.
- 10 North East lowlifes who preyed on vulnerable pensioners for disgraceful crimes; These North East thugs preyed on vulnerable pensioners.
- Warning issued that sharing holiday pictures could invalidate home insurance; The warning has been issued as many head abroad for the first time in three years.
- Meet the brains behind Dosa Kitchen, a new addition to the Newcastle dining scene; How will North East diners take to an Indian restaurant where the crispy dosa takes the place of rice or naan bread?
- Death notices and funeral announcements in The Chronicle Newcastle from February 17 to February 23; A selection of tributes to people from around the North East who have passed away in the past few weeks.
- Death notices and funeral announcements in The Chronicle Newcastle from January 13 to January 19; A selection of tributes to people from around the North East who have passed away in the past few weeks.
- Death notices and funeral announcements in The Chronicle Newcastle from September 8 to September 14; A selection of tributes to people from around the North East who have passed away in the past few weeks.
- Death notices and funeral announcements in The Chronicle Newcastle from January 6 to January 12; A selection of tributes to people from around the North East who have passed away in the past few weeks.