The Chronicle (Newscastle upon Tyne, England)
- MGN Ltd.
- Publication date:
- COPYRIGHT MGN Ltd.
- MGN Ltd. (65169)
- One in every 14 dogs in the UK is overweight and their health is at risk; Here are the facts you need to know this National Pet Obesity Awareness Day.
- 'Roseanne's legacy': Alnwick couple help launch rainbow stickers in Baby Loss Awareness Week; Dawn and Keith Tait wanted baby Roseanne to have a legacy which helps other families going through pregnancy having suffered miscarriage, stillbirth or the loss of a baby before.
- North East's fastest growing companies revealed in Ward Hadaway Fastest 50; If 2020 was the year of unprecedented challenge for businesses around the globe, then 2021 was the year of reinvention; characterised by perseverance, innovation and agility.
- Five reasons you should buy a holiday home at Village Green Holiday Park; Attractive and affordable County Durham site is undergoing a major transformation and has seven new plot locations available to buy now.
- Boy, 12, dies after allergic reaction following Christmas dinner with family; Cason Hallwood, from Winsford, Cheshire, died on Christmas Day in 2020 after he was accidentally given food that contained nuts.
- Vans launch new 'Horror Collection' in time for Halloween; The collection features designs from IT, Nightmare on Elm Street, The Shining and more.
- 'Back with a bang' -Bob Moncur reveals he could have been seriously injured during the Fairs Cup victory parade; The last man to lift a major trophy for Newcastle United explains it could have been the last act of his life.
- Airlines that allow dogs to fly next to you in the passenger cabin; There are a number of rules and restrictions.
- Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool transfer stance on Philippe Coutinho that Newcastle should consider; Newcastle United have been linked with a move for former Liverpool star Philippe Coutinho ahead of the January transfer window.
- Great British Bake Off fans 'give up' on show over ongoing subtitles issue; Tuesday's Great British Bake Off was once again affected by subtitles issues on Channel 4 leaving viewers upset.
- Killers at large: The horrifying North East murder cases that remain unsolved; As loved ones of these tragic victims remain tortured their killers have escaped justice for years.
- Copa America 2019: Read Nolberto Solano's ultimate guide to the tournament in Brazil; Former Newcastle United star Nobby Solano will be in the thick of the action for this summer's big international tournament.
- Life in Blyth: Multi-million pound regeneration projects divide former coal mining town; Millions of pounds have been spent on revamping the town's quayside and market place - but not everyone is a fan.
- Girl's leg amputated after rollercoaster crash at Alton Towers; Leah Washington was one of four people seriously hurt last week when two carriages collided on the Smiler ride.
- Do I need to let a bus pull out? 16 Highway Code rules drivers should not ignore; Recent research suggest more than three quarters of UK drivers have not revisited the Highway Code since passing their test.
- Have you got an interest-only mortgage? Legal experts say thousands could be owed compensation; Borrowers could be owed money if they were advised to take interest-only mortgages when other loans were more suitable.
- Arts project The Cultural Spring gets [pounds sterling]1m to continue its work in Sunderland and South Tyneside; The initiative designed to improve access to arts activities has seen 20,000 people take part and will now move to new council wards.
- How thousands partied in the North East when Charles and Diana married in 1981; As Prince Harry and Meghan Markle tie the knot, recalling how the North East celebrated the marriage of Charles and Diana.
- The effect of online dating technology on interpersonal relationships; Dating world may be your oyster -but watch out for some common pitfalls.
- The 193 NHS, health and care workers who have died during the coronavirus pandemic; NHS heroes and care workers have given their lives working on the frontline of Britain's fight with Covid-19.