Nbr. 18-4, December 2011
- Book Review: Muslim Marriage in Western Courts: Lost in Transplantation
- Book Review: Preliminary References to the European Court of Justice
- Case Notes
- Editor's Note
- Epistemological Considerations in Private Law: Exploring Taxonomical Structures in the Common Law, Civil Law and beyond
- Europe's RAISON D'ÊTRE?
- Metamorphosis of Functionalism — or Back to Basics?
- Publications Received Volume 18
- Recent Legal Developments
- Religious Displays at Public Schools — Courts, Crucifixes and Masters of Identities
- Reviews of A.W. Heringa, MJ 18–3 (2011), p. 221–224
- Taking Functionalism Seriously: On the Bright Future of a Contested Method
- The European Union and the United Nations Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities: A Story of Exclusive and Shared Competences
- Transforming Shields into Swords: The Vebic Judgment, Adequate Judicial Protection Standards and the Emergence of Procedural Heteronomy in EU Law