Nbr. 54-4, December 2016
- A Meta‐Analysis of the Union–Job Satisfaction Relationship
- A ‘Problem of Fairness’ in the Making: The Transformation of Public Services from the Perspective of Postal Workers
- Building China: Informal Work and the New Precariat, by SarahSwider. Cornell University Press, Ithaca, 2015, 208 pp., ISBN: 9780801456930, $22.95, paperback.
- Business Model Innovation: The Organizational Dimension, edited by Nicolai Foss and Tina Saebi. Oxford University Press, Oxford, 2015, 336 pp., ISBN: 9780198701873, £60.00, hardback.
- Chinese Workers in Comparative Perspective, edited by Anita Chan. ILR Press, Ithaca, NY, 2015, 296 pp., ISBN: 978 0 8014 5349 6, $79.95, hardback.
- Contradictions of Employee Involvement in Organizational Change: The Transformation Efforts in NCJM, An Indian Industrial Cooperative, by George M. Kandathil. Lexington Books, Washington, DC, 2015, 192 pp., ISBN: 978‐1‐4985‐0567‐3, $80.00, hardback.
- Happier with the Same: Job Satisfaction of Disadvantaged Workers
- Inside the Ford‐UAW Transformation: Pivotal Events in Valuing Work and Delivering Results, by Joel Cutcher‐Gershenfeld, Dan Brooks and Martin Mulloy. MIT Press, London, 2015, 408 pp., ISBN: 9780262029162, £20.95, hardback.
- Invisible in Austin: Life and Labor in an American City, edited by Javier Auyero. University of Texas Press, Austin, TX, 2015, 280 pp., ISBN: 9781477303641, £52.00, hardback.
- Issue Information
- Job Anxiety, Work‐Related Psychological Illness and Workplace Performance
- Migrants at Work: Immigration and Vulnerability in Labour, edited by C. Costello and M. Freedland. Oxford University Press, Oxford, 2015, 512 pp., ISBN: 978‐0‐19‐871410‐1, £70.00, hardback.
- Owner‐Managers and the Failure of Newly Adopted Works Councils
- Private Equity at Work: When Wall Street Manages Main Street, by EileenAppelbaum and RosemaryBatt. Russell Sage Foundation, New York, 2014, 396 pp., ISBN: 978 0 87154 039 3, $35.00, paperback.
- The Nuts‐and‐Bolts of Publishing in the BJIR III: Reasons for Rejection and Concluding Words
- What Explains the Union Membership Gap between Migrants and Natives?
- Workers and Trade Unions for Climate Solidarity: Tackling Climate Change in a Neoliberal World, by Paul Hampton. Routledge, London, 2015, 212 pp., ISBN: 978‐1‐13‐884142‐0, $140.00, hardback.
- ‘Fair Work’ and the Modernization of Australian Labour Standards: A Case of Institutional Plasticity Entrenching Deepening Wage Inequality