Nbr. 55-4, December 2017
- Alternatives to State‐Socialism in Britain: Other Worlds of Labour in the Twentieth Century, edited by Peter Ackers and Alastair J. Reid. Palgrave Macmillan, London, 2016, 374 pp., ISBN: 978‐3319341613, Price £66.99, hardback.
- Blocked and New Frontiers for Trade Unions: Contesting ‘the Meaning of Work’ in the Creative and Caring Sectors
- Bob Crow: Socialist, Leader, Fighter: A Political Biography, by Gregor Gall. Manchester University Press, Manchester, 2017, ISBN: 978‐1526100290, Price £20, hardback.
- Collective Bargaining and Technological Investment: The Case of Nurses’ Unions and the Transition from Paper‐Based to Electronic Health Records
- In Unions We Trust! Analysing Confidence in Unions across Europe
- Issue Information
- Left‐of‐Centre Parties and Trade Unions in the Twenty‐First Century, edited by Elin Haugsgjerd Allern and Tim Bale. Oxford University Press, Oxford, 2017, 432 pp., ISBN: 9780198790471, $136.50, hardback.
- Living Wages around the World, by Richard Anker and Martha Anker. Edward Elgar, Cheltenham, 2017, 392 pp., ISBN: 978‐1786431479, £29.95, paperback.
- New Worlds of Work: Varieties of Work in Car Factories in the BRIC Countries by Ulrich Jürgens and Martin Krzywdzinski. Oxford University Press, Oxford, 2016, 368 pp., ISBN: 9780198722670, £55.00, hardback.
- Ownership and Pay in Britain
- Surviving Job Loss: Papermakers in Maine and Minnesota, by Kenneth A. Root and Rosemarie J. Park. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research, Kalamazo, MI, 2016, 251 pp., ISBN: 9780880995085, $19.99, paperback.
- The Extent of Rent Sharing along the Wage Distribution
- The Impact of Acquiring EU Status on the Earnings of East European Migrants in the UK: Evidence from a Quasi‐Natural Experiment
- Who Fared Better? The Fortunes of Performance Pay and Fixed Pay Workers through Recession