Nbr. 7-1, January 2017
- Does Joseph Raz's Account of ?Law as a Legitimate Authority' Run the Risk of Being Overly Authoritarian and Individualistic?
- Escape From Uncertainty: Article 4(3) Rome I Regulation
- The elusive cause and the extensive effect of the principle of supremacy of EU Law
- Medical Paternalism: Still Alive in English Law?
- Comment on the Decision of The House of Lords in Target Holdings Ltd v Redferns  1 AC 421
- Capacity and Patient Autonomy in Refusal of Treatment Cases: Paving the Way For A New Test?