Nbr. 51-2, June 2013
- BJIR Referees 2012
- Capitalisms and Capitalism in the Twenty‐First Century edited by Glenn Morgan and Richard Whitley . Oxford University Press, Oxford, 2012, 400pp. ISBN 978‐0‐19‐969476‐1, £55.00 hardback.
- Corporations in Evolving Diversity: Cognition, Governance and Institutions by Masahiko Aoki. Oxford University Press, Oxford, 2010, 216pp. ISBN 978‐0‐19‐921853‐0, £32.50 hardback.
- How Does Market Making Affect Industrial Relations? Evidence from Eight German Hospitals
- Indeterminacy and the Regulation of Task Allocation: The Shape of Support Roles in Healthcare
- Legitimizing Illegal Protest: The Permissive Ideational Environment and ‘Bossnappings’ in France
- Making Employment Rights Effective: Issues of Enforcement and Compliance edited by Linda Dickens . Hart Publishing, Oxford, 2012, 238pp. ISBN 9781849462563, £40.00 hardback.
- Peak Union Campaigning: Fighting for Rights at Work in Australia
- Promoting Effective Consultation? Assessing the Impact of the ICE Regulations
- The International Trade Union Confederation: From Two (or More?) Identities to One
- The Political Economy of Work Security and Flexibility by Fabio Berton, Matteo Richiardi and Stefano Sacchi. Policy Press, Cambridge, 2012, 190pp. ISBN 9781847429070, £70, hardback.
- The Views of Members towards Workplace Union Organization in Banking between 1999 and 2008
- Workers, Unions and Global Capitalism: Lessons from India by Rohini Hensman. Columbia University Press, New York, 2011, 448pp. ISBN 978‐0231148009, £41.50 hardback.
- Working Hours in Supply Chain Chinese and Thai Factories: Evidence from the Fair Labor Association's ‘Soccer Project’