Nbr. 120-9/10, October 2019
- Guest editorial
- Collaborative inquiry play. A design case to frame integration of collaborative problem solving with story-centric games
- Game-based structural debriefing. How can teachers design game-based curricula for systems thinking?
- Designing for mathematical play: failure and feedback
- The impact of different play activity designs on students’ embodied learning
- High school students’ role-playing for identity exploration: findings from virtual city planning
- Dropping in to game design. Iterations of a skatepark physics game for a children’s museum exhibit