Nbr. 25-3, July 2017
- Comparing perceived learning experiences of two concurrent cohorts under curriculum reform in Hong Kong. A multiple-group confirmatory factor analysis approach
- Aligning accreditation and academic program reviews: a Canadian case study
- Quality of Malaysian teachers based on education and training. A benefit and earnings returns analysis using human capital theory
- Managerialism and the risky business of quality assurance in universities
- Internal quality assurance systems: “tailor made” or “one size fits all” implementation?
- A unidimensional instrument for measuring internal marketing concept in the higher education sector. IM-11 scale
- Implementing a standardised annual programme review process in a third-level institution